- Handling of Personal Information
- ITO Corporation strictly manages the handling of personal information and enforces safety measures, including taking the necessary measures via employee training and regular maintenance of security systems to ensure that customer data is not lost, damaged, altered, disclosed, or accessed in an unauthorized manner, as well as to ensure that it is up to date.
- Intended Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is collected from customers by ITO Corporation for the purpose of communication, creating business proposals, answering questions, and sending e-mails and documents.
- Prohibition of the Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- ITO Corporation carefully handles your personal information and will not disclose its contents to a third party except in the following situations:
- When you agree to have ITO Corporation disclose the information
- When disclosure of the information to a trusted merchant is required by ITO Corporation to provide you with a requested service
- When ITO Corporation is legally required to disclose the information
- Safety Measures Regarding Personal Information
- ITO Corporation has constructed complete security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of your personal information.
- Observance of Industry and Legal Standards
- ITO Corporation strictly follows Japanese law regarding the handling of personal information, and ITO Corporation regularly reviews its policies with the goal of continually improving their content.
- Please contact ITO Corporation by any of the following means to inquire about the handling of personal information:
Kanematsu Bldg. 2-14-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031 Japan
Phone: +81-3-3567-0881 Fax:
Mail: Contact Form